ITSM platform is a set of IT service management system for multi-cloud environment, dedicated to transform ITSM best practice principles into agile IT service process in modern multi-cloud environment. Through low-code and convenient operation, it can design, create, deliver, support and manage all activities of the IT service life cycle.
Seamless integration of multi-cloud platforms: Alibaba Cloud, Huawei Cloud, AWS, VMware...
Auto ticket assignment
Flexible and convenient workflow design
Easy to operate
Submit tickets in 5 seconds, Assign tickets in 0
Simple and easy to use
Define strategies for provisioning infrastructure and application resources
The platform's open interface is for users to configure application parameters and operations. Orchestration and configuration services have become a standardized resource and application delivery method, and users can edit and re-define predefined service configurations at any time.
● Integrate internal processes (for example: approval process / cloud service deployment process), and customize the fields that can be modified during approval / request.
● Configure cloud resource blueprint services, providing a standardized and universal interface. Users can quickly configure resource usage strategies, permissions, and parameters according to their needs.
● Flexible definition of additional attribute parameters of cloud services through forms to achieve efficient delivery of personalized infrastructure, applications and IT services.
Unified service catalog for manual service and automated service request
Service processes and forms, based on a low-code, visual designer, can be quickly built and adjusted
Flexible customization process to meet different scenarios
● Service process design, specifying cloud resource automation deployment tasks and manual tasks, and the ways to transfer between tasks.
● Different types of approval process design, flexibly defining multi-level approval, parallel approval, conditional approval, etc.
● Different processes can be set up on department level or individual service level to meet different scenario requirements.
Easily customize processes through a web-based designer to provide a rich, flexible, and service defining approach which follows the control requirements to your IT
Service Level Agreement
SLA is a kind of commitment and agreement between service providers and applicants. It defines the time and other conditions for the completion of the service. The service level agreement can be associated with the service provided by the platform to ensure timely tracking of service processing.