The cost and characteristics of the cloud environment need to be considered when placing hybrid cloud resources. Manual delivery is difficult to comply with standard specifications.
Large technical span across multiple platforms of public cloud and private cloud makes it difficult for non-technical personnel to be familiar with the use of various platforms.
Low degree of automation, frequent manual operation. Difficult operation, long cycle of multi-cloud resource request, expansion, upgrade and update.
There is no standard billing for private clouds; at the same time, it is difficult to count public cloud bills, resulting in lacking an overall perspective, and unable to unify cost analysis.
Build end-to-end hyper-automated operation and
Through infrastructure as code (IaC) and service orchestration capabilities, a single cloud resource, software, container or complete application can be quickly delivered, and the application status can be displayed through the application topology diagram, operation and maintenance changes can be performed.
Distributed Architecture to manage Cloud Resources in Multi-cloud and Multi-data Centers
Unified management of complex multi-cloud environments
- Multiple data centers
- Multiple VPC, network isolated
- Hybrid cloud
- Only the host where the gateway is located can access the platform and communicate with other hosts that need to be managed.
- No need to expose external access ports
- Responsible for issuing orders, monitoring data collection, remote access, etc.
- Support multiple cloud gateways, dynamic matching based on tags
Define strategies for provisioning infrastructure and application resources
The platform's open interface is for users to configure application parameters and operations. Orchestration and configuration services have become a standardized resource and application delivery method, and users can edit and re-define predefined service configurations at any time.
● Integrate internal processes (for example: approval process / cloud service deployment process), and customize the fields that can be modified during approval / request.
● Configure cloud resource blueprint services, providing a standardized and universal interface. Users can quickly configure resource usage strategies, permissions, and parameters according to their needs.
● Flexible definition of additional attribute parameters of cloud services through forms to achieve efficient delivery of personalized infrastructure, applications and IT services.
Unified service catalog for manual service and automated service request
- Workflow and scalability based on BPMN engine
△ Visual workflow definition
△ Any operation is a workflow-create, change, delete, event...
- Visual form and data processing, form data can be used for workflows, naming policies, resource selection strategies, etc.