Support rich alert types and strategy settings, notify the stakeholders in a variety of ways for them to keep updated of the latest status.
Unified Monitoring and Alerting for Multi-Cloud and Cloud-Native Services
● Alerts can be setup based on online status, performance metrices, and future trend for virtual machines, applications, and containers
● Apply alert policies to all levels of organization at one time
● Support multiple types of notifications, such as system messages, SMS, email, WeChat, DingTalk, etc.
For Multi-cloud and Cloud-native Services
Provide a neutral single console and one-stop management of multi-cloud environments including private cloud, public cloud, container platform, x86 bare metal server, SDN, SDS, etc. Help enterprises build a standardized IT service management system through a unified management platform and resource portal.
Complete Monitoring and Visualization Capabilities
View the running status and the health index of target cloud resources through a unified interface (monitoring dashboard, host map), intuitively judge the health of the deployment, identify potential hot spots, quickly find relevant information, and analyze indicators through trends and outliers.
AI-based Self-healing Capability
Based on the ITIL process, supports a variety of automated self-healing (tickets, automated changes to cloud resources, Jenkins tasks, external system integration, etc.), thereby reducing fault processing time and improving the availability of enterprise IT services.
Improving User Self-service
Supports the self-service of machines and application alerts. Ordinary users can set the required monitoring alerts for their own machines, cloud resources, applications or containers. Supports applying different alert policies to different hierarchies.
● Alert data collection based on cloud platform, providing monitoring data collection for various cloud services Agentless Alibaba Cloud、Tencent Cloud、Huawei Cloud、OpenStack VMware vSphere
● Monitoring data collection based on native interfaces such as applications and network devices Linux，Windows MySQL，Oracle，MongoDB，JMX，SNMP Scalable model based on cloud components
● Automate horizontal and vertical expansion to meet business peak needs based on pre-defined policies
● Define the maximum times of expansions allowed to avoid unlimited resource consumption
● Automatically join the extended nodes to the cluster or load balancing based on the application topology defined in blueprint
Flexibly expand according to the strategy to automatically solve potential problems and meet the requirements of the service level agreement.