While enjoying the advantages of cloud computing, enterprises are generally faced with the challenges of skyrocketing expenses and compliance risks
● Multiple different public clouds, no unified cost analysis ● No bill for private cloud resources and no cost analysis ● Shared cloud and non-cloud resources (including manpower, electricity, etc.) cannot be allocated according to the rules ● Cost analysis needs to be oriented to different user perspectives and multiple dimensions · Ordinary users need to check their own fees · Department managers and project administrators need to check the expenses of their respective organizations · Financial department needs to view all expenses calculated by cost center
Cost Analysis & Governance
All Costs Can Be traced, allocated and optimized
Flexible billing rules to adapt to multiple business scenarios
● Set prices for different attributes of any cloud and any resource, covering data centers and cloud resources of computing, storage, network, PaaS services and others.
● Support different billing modes such as annual and monthly subscriptions or pay-as-you-go.
● Provide the estimated overall service price immediately and support online comparison of multi-cloud platforms.
Flexible billing rules for different clouds and different resources. Provide secondary billing for public clouds and various price settings for private clouds to flexibly meet the needs of multiple business scenarios.
● Sort out the attribution of resources and obtain resource costs, so as to conduct cost analysis and multi-dimensional display● Combine monitoring and configuration information to optimize costs based on compliance governance policies
Cost Analysis & Governance, all costs can be traced, allocated and optimized
● Support the definition of cloud resource billing rules, including not only private cloud products, but also public cloud products, network equipment, software, etc.
● Support the definition of non-cloud resource billing rules, such as electricity fees, rental fees, etc., to achieve unified accounting for any IT expenditure of enterprises
● Support to define SaaS service billing rules
Support billing for any private cloud through billing rules
Define Optimization Policies and Post-trigger Processing Methods