Unified Management of Multi-cloud Resources
Unified management of all types of cloud resources
● Importing existing cloud resources in batches, automatically discovering new resources created from cloud platform console, and managing them in a unified manner.
● Cloud-agnostic service orchestration helps deploy application workloads to any cloud platform according to strategies or business needs
● Unique plug-in architecture and extensible components that can be used to extend orchestration capabilities to any cloud service that supports APIs
With a platform-agnostic single management portal, you can federate, orchestrate and analyze multi-cloud environments including private clouds, public clouds, container, x86 bare metal servers, SDN, SDS, and more
Throughout the entire process of operation management
Self-service requires more strict policy-based management. Effectively control idle resources by automatic reclamation based on lease policy.
● Set different lease and retention periods for different departments or environments, and automatically recycle resources when they expire.
● Users can apply for lease extensions on demand based on business needs
● Set timed tasks to shut down public cloud machines during non-working hours to save costs
Any resource is a component object
● All resources are described by components. The components use a common, abstract model and adopt a unified data structure to achieve a complete modeling of enterprise IT resources.
● The platform has many types of out-of-the-box component resources built in, including IaaS, PaaS, containers, software, agents, and so on.
● Highly scalable. Users can easily add any cloud resource type to better support SmartCMP's ability to build XaaS.
● Users can expand the capabilities of existing cloud resources as needed, including adding additional properties, scripts, operations and UI interactions of components, to meet complex deployment requirements and diverse business scenarios.
SmartCMP has the core ability to provide service for any resource, create and manage a library of reusable blueprint components, and organize orchestration, configuration, deployment and operation.
Cloud and Software-defined Network Integration
● Support mainstream SDN resources such as VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, F5 BIG-IP
● Unified management and orchestration of application software and network, and automate deployment and configuration according to polices defined
Break the barriers and realize network management automation
Help you achieve application-centralized network management and automation with unified blueprint orchestration of cloud hosts, applications, and SDN components
Provide users with the ability to manage configurations, states and changes by themselves.
Self-management, granting access by roles
● View the service topology and understand the overall application running status
● Check the monitoring information, and define the alert policy based on monitoring metrics
● Self-operate and maintain virtual machines and other cloud resources
● Administrators can grant different operation and maintenance access to different roles and users.